Welcome to Our Classroom Blog!

Our blog is like a journal, a never ending story and record of the exciting adventures we experience in kindergarten. We are an enthusiastic group of kiddos who care about each other and the world. Check back often to see what we have been doing!


Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pigs! Pigs! Pigs!


As part of our Farm Unit we read lots of stories
about pigs. It was amazing to read all the
different versions
of "The Three Little Pigs".

And it was even more amazing to act out the story.
Here we are in our character hats.
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Playing in the mud is what little
piggies do best!

Chocolate pudding makes
delicious mud.


I grunt and I snort and I dig about.
I look for roots with my pink piggy snout.
When it's hot I roll in mud or a pool.
It's the only way I can keep my cool!

No comments: