
Mom and Dad,
I return them back into your loving arms,
I will miss them dearly so. . .
Hug 'em and scrub 'em
and feed 'em good stuff!

Hear 'em and cheer 'em
and don't be too rough.

Squeeze 'em and tease 'em
and share work and play.

And whisper "I love you" in
each ear each day!
Have a wonderful summer!
4 comments:
Love your blog. I requested my son be in your class starting this fall but I haven't heard anything yet. Do you have your list of new students yet? His name is Seth F.
We were so excited to find this blog. Adam loves to see his pictures and friends too. He missed you the first week he couldn't return to school. He asks all the time if he can visit you even though he wont be in your class any more.
Adam really misses you and can't wait to start school so he can stop by your class and see you. I hope your next year goes great because you deserve it.
Mrs. Topham! We finally found your blog. Thanks for the pictures and sharing. Addy wants me to tell you that she misses you :)I would tell you that you are the best Kindergarten teacher ever.... but I'm sure you already know that ;)
Post a Comment